Every business owner realises the need for protection, and with the Internet being the gateway for all the malicious viruses that are around today, it is vital to have some form of anti-spam software in place at all times. Modern software solutions are equally effective for the one man show or the multi-national corporation, and ensuring that all your employees’ inboxes are protected from potentially harmful code is absolutely essential.
- Cloud Based Solutions – This enables many users to have identical protection, and irrespective of their location, their inboxes will be protected by screening all incoming mail, and anything suspicious is immediately quarantined. It is very simple to configure, and by simply changing the DNS settings with your Internet provider, all incoming data will first be screened by the software provider’s servers before being forwarded to the original destination.
- Easy Installation – The software can be installed on any PC within 15 minutes, and whether you are a small, medium, or large enterprise, there will be a suitable package, and that means you only pay for what you need.As an example, Mailcleaner is a market leader and the software developer takes care of all the technical support, and that leaves you, the business owner, free of the worry of any cyber-attack, and you can focus on what you do best, which is managing your business.
- Multiple Users – A cloud based system can effectively protect up to 1,000 different email accounts, and this would be ideal for any company, and with the software developer’s servers handling all incoming emails and screening them prior to forwarding to the recipients. Cloud based technology eliminates the need for expensive hardware, and it also frees up your valuable computer resources, as everything is stored elsewhere.
- Web Based Interface – The beauty of a cloud based system is that you can access your interface using any device that is able to connect to the Internet, and this eliminates the need for space taking hardware. The software provider would show the client how to use the interface, and within a few minutes you can access many powerful tools that enable you to monitor and protect any number of email accounts.
- Adjustable Filtration – The software allows the user to configure what it allows and what is does not, and any known malicious code will be automatically quarantined. Once the system is configured, you no longer have to worry that your sensitive data might be stolen or deleted, and with ongoing support from the provider, you can be sure of receiving updates and they will ensure that everything runs as it should.
If you added up all the minutes that an average employee would spend deleting spam emails, it would add up over time, and with all of your employees’ inboxes protected, your business will never be affected by a cyber-attack. If you would like to know more about cloud based anti-spam software and what it can do for your business, an online search should take you to the website of a leading developer, and with an affordable package that suits your needs, you can relax and forget about cluttered inboxes forever.